promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en EducaciónEduación primaria y secundaria · hace 2 meses

¿Help Me Please!!!?

Hello Please I need help with  Identifying  The Relative Pronouns (Who, Whom, Whose, Which, That), Thank You 

Complete the extract from a company newsletter with appropriate relative pronouns. In some cases more than one answer is possible. Where could the relative pronouns be omitted?

Sammy Moreno has been appointed Human Resources Director for Europe and takes over from Rosa Wasserman 1___who____ retires at the end of April.

Sammy, 2 ___________________ career has included key strategic assignments in both Latin America and Asia, doesn’t underestimate the challenges 3 ___________________ lie ahead. “This is a difficult time for organizations like ours 4____________ are working to consolidate positions on the European market” he says. “The new regulation and legislation 5____________ have been introduced recently, will complicate the task of co-ordinating the policies. 6_____________ the group can apply in individual countries on the continent. ‘Sammy 7 _____________ responsibilities will include providing policies, assistance and guidelines to regional HR directors is nonetheless optimistic: ‘I’m hoping that with the new guidelines 8___________ we will shortly be introducing, HR will be better positioned to do the job 9____________ it’s supposed to do –looking after the interests of the group as a whole and also of all our staff 10_____________ dedication and professionalism have put us in the leading position 11___________ we are in today’.

1 respuesta

Calificación
  • Menina
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Sammy Moreno has been appointed Human Resources Director for Europe and takes over from Rosa Wasserman who retires at the end of April.

Sammy, whose career has included key strategic assignments in both Latin America and Asia, doesn’t underestimate the challenges that lie ahead. “This is a difficult time for organizations like ours which are working to consolidate positions on the European market” he says. “The new regulation and legislation that

have been introduced recently, will complicate the task of co-ordinating the policies. The group can apply in individual countries on the continent. ‘Sammy whose responsibilities will include providing policies, assistance and guidelines to regional HR directors is nonetheless optimistic: ‘I’m hoping that with the new guidelines which we will shortly be introducing, HR will be better positioned to do the job that it’s supposed to do –looking after the interests of the group as a whole and also of all our staff whose dedication and professionalism have put us in the leading position we are in today’.

• Commenter avatarInicia sesión para responder preguntas
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.