¿Pueden revisar mi escrito en inglés para verificarlo por favor?

MY DAYLY ROUTINE I wake up at 5:50 and I get up at 6:00, I get dressed, then I get down the stairs and go to the bathroom, I wash my hands, brush my hair, put eyelash, and I walk to the kitchen and sometimes I drink a yogurt or milk. Then I return to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I get up the stairs and say... mostrar más MY DAYLY ROUTINE
I wake up at 5:50 and I get up at 6:00, I get dressed, then I get down the stairs and go to the bathroom, I wash my hands, brush my hair, put eyelash, and I walk to the kitchen and sometimes I drink a yogurt or milk. Then I return to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I get up the stairs and say goodbye to my mom and my brother. I take my things and go to school at 6:30.
At 7 I take other urban buss, and at 7:30 I am at school. At 10:30 I have a snack; and around 15:00 I get out from school, so then I can go home. I call my mom to tell her that I am already got out. And at 16:00 I am at home if I did not have to go to other place. I eat something, clean my house if I want to. Later I take a shower while I listen to music, then I “do my homework” but really I watch anime or videos and chat. I wait for my mom’s call saying that she is coming soon. And then I start my homework. She arrives around 21:00 and we have supper. I finish my homework, go to the bathroom, wash my hands, and go to the bed. Around 12:30 I go to sleep if I am drowsiness.
2 respuestas 2