Okai I need help I know I'm being stupid but please Its long?

Okaii basically this is it. Ima call the guy I fancy BIG TIME Ryan and the guy I hate Jake. That's not there real names. Basically, Jake, a couple of years ago used to bully my sister so bad and stuff but he stopped. I didnt know this. Then what happened was that I was major flirting with Ryan, who's... mostrar más Okaii basically this is it. Ima call the guy I fancy BIG TIME Ryan and the guy I hate Jake. That's not there real names.

Basically, Jake, a couple of years ago used to bully my sister so bad and stuff but he stopped. I didnt know this. Then what happened was that I was major flirting with Ryan, who's quite good mates with Jake, and Jake was like annyoing this girl as a joke. Then Ryan was all like poking my arm and jogging me and i was like laughing "stop it you're almost as annyoing as Jake" insert cute girly giggle here. Then Ryan was like "Oi, Jake! She says your annyoing" with a stupid cute smirk on his face. And I hadn't really spoken to Jake before that. He turned deadly serious, looked like he was about ot through a chair at me and went "u dont know me" my heart pumped really fast and I was like "yeah but u was a ***** to my sister in year something" and he was liek all "what?! What?? YOu dont knoe me!" meanwhile my bezzie mate and Ryan were like almost on the floor laughing.

Then a few days later he went up to my sister and said,"Why does your sister hate me" and my sister was like "cuz of a couple years ago" and he was like "but I'm not like that anymore" and she was liek "i know but she doesnt" and he was like "tell your sister please." But i only found that part otu a few weeks ago.

Anyways, so then for the next month he was giving me death glares and staring at me and I couldn't stop talking about him but i still big time fancied Ryan.

Then a couple of weeks ago we started talking normally and it was all like over but then a couple days ago we were carrying these sheets and i dropped them with him and he was stood there like a idiot me and Ryan and my mate were like psml but he was like GRRRR ITS YOUR FAULT i was like woah on ur period much.

We was then in the closet all four of us and like some major flirting with Ryan on my part but my bezzie said I was flirting with Jake too but I didn't mean to. I talk about it and him all the time and think abotu him a lot, about the same as Ryan. my friend says we fancy eachother in a love/hate way but I don't think i want to. we're only in one class together and we barely talk.

Help does he fancy me and do i fancy him?

Sorry for this being long and thanks for reading this if you read this long. Thank youuuu<3xxx
Actualizar: I know it's really long but please I need help by monday help meeeee!!!! :Dxxxx
Actualización 2: I know it's really long but please I need help by monday help meeeee!!!! :Dxxxx
4 respuestas 4