Why do Girls Slap Guys, Then Apologize?

No backstory. A girl I know slapped me hard, then she apologized. Why do girls apologize after hitting guys? Do girls not understand that we are guys? She said that she is sorry, and it pissed me off. Those are words no guy needs to hear. She is implying that she hurt me, and it got me mad. When she picked me... mostrar más No backstory. A girl I know slapped me hard, then she apologized. Why do girls apologize after hitting guys? Do girls not understand that we are guys?

She said that she is sorry, and it pissed me off. Those are words no guy needs to hear. She is implying that she hurt me, and it got me mad. When she picked me up off the floor, she kept saying sorry and asking me stupid questions. If a girl hits a guy, that is one thing. but one of the worst things she can do is apologize and assume she hurt me.

She lifted me up the stairs and took me to the school nurse. To make matters worst, she kept telling the nurse to stop the bleeding, and similar nonsense. This only got me angrier. Then, she had the nerve to carry me back downstairs, and walk me to the train station. If I wasn't so dazed from her slap, I would've told her to back off.

Females should understand this. If you want to apologize to a guy, only 2 words are needed. "My, Bad." Anything else is a destruction of pride.
Actualizar: I am a guy. We do not cry, we do not feel pain, and we do not need help.
5 respuestas 5