taecc preguntado en Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · hace 9 años

coffee machine or espresso machine?

hmm well i'm not much of a coffee drinker except for the occasional drinks at starbucks when i need the caffeine boost. but i'm thinking of investing in a good coffee machine because starbucks cannot accommodate to my crazy hours. so yeah. i searched and i was overwhelmed with all the results. i mean..i don't even know the difference between coffee and espresso. can someone help me/recommend me a good coffee machine. i mean i don't need anything fancy...and i would appreciate it if it wasn't very expensive. just something that works well...should i opt for those little more expensive single serve machines?

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 9 años
    Mejor Respuesta

It really depends on what you want from your coffee machine.

If you want just straight black coffee, then go with a regular Mr. Coffee or Cuisinart coffee maker. It will do the trick.

If you want coffee drinks like Starbucks or other coffee shops have such as: Lattes, Mochas, Espresso, Cappuccino and so on... then that's a different story.

You can get a "Decent" espresso machine from Kohls for less than $500. But then you have to pull your own shots and steam your milk and combine syrups and all that.

It just depends on what you want to make.

• hace 3 años

you additionally could make coffee at domicile affordably with a range proper coffee maker even though it won't style comparable to one you purchase at a coffee save. There are instantaneous espressos on the industry, in basic terms upload warm water and it foams or something like that ... no remark on what may be in them, I even have by no potential appeared. while you're prepared to shell out approximately $3 hundred you may get a reliable domicile coffee gadget (Starbucks are particularly reliable in the event that they nonetheless sell them) or bypass to a cafe nutrition kit save that makes a speciality of them yet once you're no longer prepared to spend funds i might in basic terms save going out for coffee extremely than do it affordably at domicile.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.