HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS & BOYS !!!!!!!!!! WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME TO GET A BOYFRIEND !?

Okai i dont get it . Not to "toot my horn" or "show off" in any kind of way but i know im a pretty attractive girl . Men[older teen males] come up to me & complement on how "beautiful" i am ..just last week i was in oldnavy & this guy put all his clothes down & followed me around the... mostrar más Okai i dont get it .
Not to "toot my horn" or "show off" in any kind of way but i know im a pretty attractive girl .
Men[older teen males] come up to me & complement on how "beautiful" i am ..just last week i was in oldnavy & this guy put all his clothes down & followed me around the store until he finally got my attention & came up to me just tell me how "beautiful" & how i look "mad good" & it really made me feel happy this time cause that day i was feeling ugly[i didnt like my hair or anything] lol .

Yesterday i was on the L train & this guy actually got off the train when it was my stop ,just to get my number ,then when he got it ,he waited for another train .

Like evryday when im in the train station some male tries to talk to me .I sometimes have to take different routes home because im so afraid that some guy will try to talk to me on that block ,its the most annoying thing ..trust me !

Im almost 16 , 5'3 , 105 pounds , medium dark skinned , long hair , people tell me i have "asian eyes" .

& no these guys who try to talk to me arent my type ,or theyre either too old ,or just plain disrespectful [like one time i was walkin & this guy tried to talk to me ,but i walked pass him & he said fine ,you anorexic ***** .now thats disrepectful ! lol] or they either want something .

I just want a guy who loves me & someone who i can laugh with & act stupid around with .I just want the perfect guy who i can call my own .
WHY CANT I FIND THAT !?

Can someone tell me what im doing wrong ?
Maybe men like girls with big breasts & i dont have them -i just became a b cup ...
Im sayin this because all the guys try to talk to my friend ,shes isnt all that pretty ,just "alrite". But she has a fat *** & big **** .So maybe thats what guys like ? idk & i have another friend where some guys try to talk to her on the football team .She also has an "alrite" face.But the guys knows she freaky ,her pics are always showin a little too much ..like she has this pic on facebook where shes in a shirt & panties infront of a mirror.I could never see myself doing that !
Im very quiet & i keep to myself .My pics are all covered .Im very shy & sweet [i know that for a fact] lol.

SOMEONE JUST HELP ME ! PLEASE .

P.S .Girls do any of you have this exact problem ? or am i just the only one .
3 respuestas 3