Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · hace 1 década

Coffee maker or Espresso?

I like to buy a new coffee maker for my home, but which one is better, a normal coffee maker or an espresso? Espresso machines are more expensive but does it really make the taste better. How is your experience with espresso.

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

Unless you like the process of making espresso, stick with a good, regular coffee maker. You can get one with a built in grinder, so the coffee is fresh. I have both, but I rarely use the espresso machine.

• Commenter avatarInicia sesión para responder preguntas
  • hace 1 década

Espresso and coffee are two different beverages. Espresso is a specialty drink and is thicker and more concentrated that coffee. On its own, it's also a bit sweeter than coffee. Espresso is often used as a base for lattes and cappuccinos.

Personally, I think of espresso as an after-dinner brew. Coffee, on the other hand, can be consumed any time of the day or night. I'd go with a regular coffee maker. If you do, I also recommend buying and grinding your own beans (instead of buying pre-ground coffee). It tastes fresher if you grind your own.

• mark
    Lv 7
    hace 1 década

I love espresso, but I would not have an espresso machine as my only means of making coffee. I need my regular brewed coffee more often than I would be drinking espresso

• hace 1 década

My espresso turned out YUCKY! I tried over and over again, for about a year. The espresso maker was a gift from a friend. I tried turning it into lattes, cappuccino, etc. They were gross, nothing like Starbuck's. So, I would recommend a regular coffee maker. Treat yourself to Starbuck's once a week, and drink your other coffee daily.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 década

well you want an electric machine?

i heard there's those that can make both coffee and espresso coffee

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.