If you are recieving a award for your national level performance in cricket,by which cricketer would you....?

You are a good cricketer.Your team performs very well.So you will be getting an award from your government as a "best young cricketer".You may be in college age.By which cricketer would YOU LIKE to recieve that award of your life time and why?That award would make you famous in all the corners of your... mostrar más You are a good cricketer.Your team performs very well.So you will be getting an award from your government as a "best young cricketer".You may be in college age.By which cricketer would YOU LIKE to recieve that award of your life time and why?That award would make you famous in all the corners of your country and you are recieving that award by the blessings of some great cricketer.Who would it be?

I would like to revieve that prestigious award from the legendary big big master blaster.It would be wonderful and Godlike if i recieve a great award from our great sachin tendulkar.

And now here is one more question.
Any legendary cricketer of your country would be recieving a big award of his life like Sachin from India.And you get a chance to give that cricketer that award of his life.

To which cricketer do you like to give his award of his lifetime?

Mine:sachin again

PLEASE ANSWER
22 respuestas 22