Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en SportsCricket · hace 1 década

If you are recieving a award for your national level performance in cricket,by which cricketer would you....?

You are a good cricketer.Your team performs very well.So you will be getting an award from your government as a "best young cricketer".You may be in college age.By which cricketer would YOU LIKE to recieve that award of your life time and why?That award would make you famous in all the corners of your country and you are recieving that award by the blessings of some great cricketer.Who would it be?

I would like to revieve that prestigious award from the legendary big big master blaster.It would be wonderful and Godlike if i recieve a great award from our great sachin tendulkar.

And now here is one more question.

Any legendary cricketer of your country would be recieving a big award of his life like Sachin from India.And you get a chance to give that cricketer that award of his life.

To which cricketer do you like to give his award of his lifetime?

Mine:sachin again

PLEASE ANSWER

22 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década
    Mejor Respuesta

I would like to recieve the award from my Idol Sourav Ganguly & also would like to hear from him that my playing style is very similar to his..

If I'd have to give an award than I'll give it to ...... again DADA ofcourse !!!

• Inicia sesión para responder preguntas
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década

That would be Sachin Tendulkar

Or even Nawab of Pataudi. Failing Sachin.

I met him once. Sachin. Stood side by side. The Indian team was practicing at the nets. Took photos of him, Dravid, Irfan .... on Cell ph. They did not mind.

• hace 1 década

Great Question mate

There are 3 people that i would like to give me that award.

Ian Botham

Sachin Tendulkar

Sir Donald Bradman (yes i know he's dead)

Botham was my idol growing up, he is a great man, he played cricket hard, and he played cricket the Aussie way. He was one of England's greatest ever bowlers, and the best all-rounder in the history of English cricket. He is such a knowledagble person, so maybe he would give me advice about how to better my game, and maybe just maybe me and him can go for a few drink after the game =)

Sachin Tendulkar- The best player of my generation, a great player and a humble man, i would ask him for advice firstly about my batting and secondly about how to cope with the media. Just to be near the great man would be great

Sir Donald Bradman- If i got my award in 2000 then i could have met the greatest cricket of all time.

Fuente(s): Star
  • hace 1 década

Sourav Ganguly

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década

i would like to recieve the award from sachin tendulkar because he is my favourite and he is also a legend cricketer.

i would like to give the award to sachin tendulkar because he has been working hard for india for many years.

• hace 1 década

Sachin. Meeting him itself is the biggest award for me.

And Sachin again.

• hace 1 década

If i had to receive an award for my great performance i would like to receive it form the great hitter Sanath jayasuriya of Srilanka, the blaster and thrasher of the ball.

And if i had to give an award to a player for their lifetime great performance, i would give it to Muttiah Muralitharan the spin wizard and leading wicket taker for making us feel proud to be a Lankan and again to Sanath Jayasuriya for entertaining us.

Cheers!

• hace 1 década

RD aka Rahul Dravid

• hace 1 década

1.Michael Clarke.

2.Kumar Sangakkara because he is the number one test batsmen currently.

3.Sachin Tendulkar, he's one of the world's greatest players

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Sachin!! I wanted to meet him since the STONE AGE lolz

Fuente(s): starred*
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.