What do i say to this stupid M/F girl?!?

She has been muh best friend since the second grade. But we have been struggling trying to keep our friendship for like, a year.and honestly, i really dont dare about her at all. :D shes been talking about me for the past three weeks and averytime i come up to her and say something she denies it ALL. Really,... mostrar más She has been muh best friend since the second grade.
But we have been struggling trying to keep our friendship for like, a year.and honestly, i really dont dare about her at all. :D
shes been talking about me for the past three weeks and averytime i come up to her and say something she denies it ALL. Really, michelle? cause about 15 different people have come up to me and told me the exact same thinggg. AND shes said something to me before about it. She only has like 8 friends left. Anyways, I just got muh hair done on muh birthday the 28th of february. and i got it black underneath and light blonde on top. it looks so B@dA$$. but she goes off and tells everyone "kelsie copied what i said i was going to do!" omfg. i hate her. But what do i say to her? i need something really good that will make her look stupid. and dont even bother replying to this if your just going to say, oh just dont get involved, do the right thing! no this is two 14 year olds, about to have a smackdown. XD ha
Actualizar: Also im not trying to brag or anything, im the farthest thing from concieted, but im so much more popular than her, i dont even know why i still talk to her. Dont get me wrong im not a stuck up prep, im actually, what most people classify as "emo" but whatever i dont believe in that stuff. but shes so... mostrar más Also im not trying to brag or anything, im the farthest thing from concieted, but im so much more popular than her, i dont even know why i still talk to her.
Dont get me wrong im not a stuck up prep, im actually, what most people classify as "emo" but whatever i dont believe in that stuff. but shes so stupid cause nobody has ever yelled in her face ans she actually thinks she has a way to beat me at this. and then she told me that i dont want to mess with her when she is mad, OMFG pahaha. im not threatning or anything all im saying is, if she said that cause she thinks she can beat me up, omfg she is sadly mistaken. all im saying is i have HUGEEEE connections.
;)
And shes being so fake, she never wants to do anything. just sit there all day and she sets a sad vibe to the room.

p.s totally off subject but...The secondhand serenade concert in dallas, sometime soon..anybody know when?
there pretty, bomb.
:)
Actualización 2: Alright all the haters that just talked some sht , seriously need to hit me up on myspace and we can settle this there.
cause i didnt force you to reply to the question, fags.

www.myspace.com/123071782
mssg or comment me if you have the balls.
9 respuestas 9