I've stopped taking Zoloft for ONE week, and I feel weird again!?

I've been on anit-depressants for about three years, mostly Zoloft. I ran out merely one week ago today (my perscription ran out - trying to see the DR), but since the weekend I've been feeling like I did before - Way up or WAY down (crying, etc.). Does anyone have a suggestion as to alternative... mostrar más I've been on anit-depressants for about three years, mostly Zoloft. I ran out merely one week ago today (my perscription ran out - trying to see the DR), but since the weekend I've been feeling like I did before - Way up or WAY down (crying, etc.). Does anyone have a suggestion as to alternative medication or any kind of advice in the interum until I can get a doctor's appointment?

I get to feeling "lost" sometimes, and I hate that feeling. I can't explain why I feel that way - but I'm getting there again.
Actualizar: I've called again! They're supposed to call me back! Thank you for the suggestions!
Actualización 2: I actually did call the pharmacy, and that's why I keep having to call the DR because my Doc has refused any more refills. I need to call again, because I haven't gotten a call back as I was promised about 2 hours ago.
13 respuestas 13